JCB 12 PIECE RECIPROCATING SAW BLADE SET
- HIGH QUALITY SET OF BLADES: JCB have brought you a tool for home improvement or professional work. This multi pack is superb as the blades are manufactured out of material that provides a coarse cutting blade whilst also keeping a sharp and rigid edge. These are suitable for use with Reciprocating or Sabre saw power tools for numerous different brands as the fittings end has a universal feature for your convenience!
- RECIPROCATING/SABRE SAW BLADES INCLUDED: 3pc 6″ x 3/4″ x 0.04 x 24T BIM, 3pc 8″ X 3/4 x 0.04″ x 18T BIM, 2pc 8″ x 3/4″ x 0.05″ x 10T BIM, 2pc 6″ x 3/4″ x 0.05″ x 6T BIM, 2pc 9″ x 3/4″ 0.06″ x 10T BIM. With a range of different sizes, you can pick which blade is best suited to your project, therefore there’s no need to go searching in your cluttered tool box, JCB have got you covered!
- MULTI PURPOSE TOOL ATTACHMENT: Reciprocating saw blades that are suitable for cutting both metal, wood and other material is essential to have in your tool kit.. along with this the various sizes of the blades give more variety to suit the task at hand. With a number of different features, this reciprocating saw attachment is the perfect piece of equipment for diverse constructions.
- UNIVERSAL FITTING: These reciprocating saw blades are equipped with a universal fitting so that they can be used on numerous brands therefore no need to worry about clutter in your tool case! This feature is especially handy for a craftsman who may have already built their tool collection and want to develop a kit that caters to all of their appliances. Invest in this space saving multi tool set from JCB for a more clever collection!
- HANDY STORAGE CASE: Store all of these blades in the compact storage case provided for excellent tool organization, this is also a great feature to ensure there are no loose saws lying about which could cause harm. The reciprocating saw blade set with case has a hard shell to protect your blades, storing them in this handy case will also reduce the risk of misplacing these reciprocating tool blades.